USE CASE: (Lead Generation) Using Your Demo on Your Website
Video is one of the most powerful and engaging education mediums. In this article, we will show you how to easily use your Consensus demos to drive web visitors to convert into new leads.
- Step by Step Process
- Demo Management > Manage Demos > Create Demos
- Use any current video from your website or asset library, or newly made video to create a unique demo experience with the Consensus platform.
- Once your demo is created, grab the public link for your website
- Marketing Accelerator > Get Public Link > Select Demo
- Demos can easily be embedded on your website following our simple Demo Embed Instructions
- Using Wordpress? Check out our Wordpress Embed Plugin
- Wondering where to put your Lead Gate? Check out this article!
- Utilizing Consensus demos as a Lead Generation tool for their websites, our clients see a 9-15% conversion rate on average. That is 3-4Xs industry average for website conversion rates!
- The Consensus Standard Demo will automatically serve up the information that each prospect is interested in most, so they don’t have to parse through the entire website themselves. This generates powerful leads that are educated on the different aspects that are truly important to each individual while providing you with powerful demolytics about each new lead.
- The Lead Collection Form is placed inside the demo player to seamlessly capture a prospect's contact information during their viewing experience. You can easily adjust where the Lead Collection Form pops up in order to strategically move the contact form in the demo player to drive better conversions.