Unlike your typical video player, Consensus offers an opportunity to include a wide variety of contact information, next steps, and documentation you can include with your demo videos. This allows you to help drive your viewers through the buying cycle and ensure they have the information they need to asynchronously educate themselves on your products and services. When this information needs to be updated, we make it easy for you to jump in and adjust it on the fly!
To edit an existing demo within the Consensus platform, go to the Demo Management tab found on the left-hand side.
Under this tab, click “Manage Demos”. This will take you to a list of all your demos within the CONSENSUS Platform.
Locate the demo you want to edit and click on the “PENCIL” icon in the Action Column. This will take you to the Demo Wizard where you can jump to whichever section you need to edit within the demo.
For a quick reference of each Step for Standard Demos see below:
- Step 1 - Demo Info
- Demo Title (External & Internal) & Description
- Demo Access - which users/teams have access to this demo
- Step 2 - Demo Style
- Demoplayer Language
- Contact Information
- Logos & Demo Player Color Schemes
- Step 3 - Demo Content
- Intro Video
- Intro Documents
- Feature Videos
- Feature Documents
- Step 4 - Stakeholder Actions
- Share Prompt
- BuyerBoard Options
- Step 5 - Additional Interactions
- Lead Gate Position (for Public Demos)
- CTA Buttons
- Step 6 - Finalize
- Web Analytics & Property ID's
- Google Adwords ID/Label
- Demo Preview (Choose Public "Marketing" or Sales Previews)