Your feature titles are what viewers will be selecting from within the personalization stage. This is what drives your key demolytics and helps to determine what areas of your product are most important to each individual viewer. Below are some of the best practices we recommend when building out your feature titles:
Keep it simple!
- We recommend keeping it around 5-8 words to allow the viewer to gauge how important the feature is with a quick glance.
- Remember, there is an opportunity to add a description where you feel additional info might help the viewer better understand what will be reviewed during the feature video.
Keep it Valuable!
- You've probably noticed we try to keep your script focused on values and pain points you are solving for your clients. We recommend the same thing for your feature titles.
- Remember, your prospects might not know the naming conventions you have for your product, so keep it general enough for prospects to understand.
Switch it up!
- The feature titles can be changed at any time right inside of your dashboard.
- Have a feature that is marked as not important more often than not... switch it up!
- Re-working your value statement… switch it up!
- Want to do some A/B testing… switch it up!