To download the CSV file from the Consensus platform, go to Sales Accelerator > Sales Demolytics:
Reports can be created for the full Organization (make sure to click the "Include SubGroups" box) or you can pick and choose which teams or users you'd like to add to the report.
You can also create reports based on specific demos. By default the system will select the full Organization and All Demos:
There are three different reports you can pull:
- User Report - this will list all users in the Consensus Platform; great for seeing which reps are utilizing the Platform
- Organization Report - this will list all of the different prospects/companies who received a DemoBoard created by your Sales Users
- Demo Report - this will list which demos are actively being sent to prospects
Below are some examples of where you can generate these CSV files:
Generate Users Report CSV:
Generate Organization Report CSV
Generate Demo Report CSV
My data isn't lining up to the column headers. What do I do!?
- While we strive to help ensure your data shows properly, your spreadsheet tool may have different defaults or you may have system defaults that bring in the data in a way that adjusts the data incorrectly. This is fairly common with Microsoft Excel. Follow the steps below to ensure the data is opened properly:
- Open Microsoft Excel on your device
- Select 'Blank workbook'
- Open 'Data' tab
- Click 'From Text/CSV'
- Select the downloaded Organization report on your device
- Within the opened document preview page, set the Delimiter as 'Tab'
- Click 'Load' on the opened screen
That's it! Your data should load and show as expected within your tool.