**Note: These settings are only activated when you're recording a personal video using Snap (see How to Record Personal Videos Using Snap article here). If you are sending an "Existing Demo" then the system will use the theme/settings which are assigned to the Existing Demo you're sending within Snap.**
Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of Consensus Snap:
Click on the Settings tab:
Within the Setting tab you'll be able to update the following:
- Enable or disable desktop notifications for when a demo is interacted with.
- Change the language of the demo player (this will only adjust the language found on the demo player and will not translate the videos within the demo)
- Add your phone number and live chat linkAdd a demo logo (jpg, png, gif, jpeg) and favicon (png, gif, ico)
- Pick what theme you'd like to use (transparent background or flat design)
- Dictate where the "Share this Demo" CTA populates
Once you've finished updating your Settings don't forget to click on the Submit button!