Welcome to the Consensus Platform! To help you get moving, we've compiled the following articles to help you get started using Consensus as quickly as possible:
- Admins will have access to add new or disable user licenses, add/delete content, and adjust the global settings found within the Platform.
- Nothing happens within Consensus until you upload videos to the platform. To get usage as fast as possible, we recommend uploading any existing videos files you have into Consensus. Some examples could be:
- Youtube videos from your company channel - - Single Video demo or combined with multiple videos to create a Standard demo
- Previously recorded company webinars - - could be added as a Single Video demo or cut up and placed within a Standard demo
- Overview videos found on your website - - add as Single Video demo
- Sales demo recordings - - could be added as a Single Video demo or cut up and placed within a Standard demo
- You also have the ability to create quick Single Video Demos using our Chrome Extension "Snap". View how to record these types of demos here.
5. SALES USE CASE: Creating a DemoBoard
- Sending a demo to a prospect (Using the Consensus Platform)
- Sending demos with Consensus Snap (Chrome Extension)
6. MARKETING USE CASE: How to Integrate your Demo on your website